19 July 2021
The next International Population Data Linkage Network (IPDLN) Conference will take place in September 2022, directed by ADR UK (Administrative Data Research UK). The event will be an opportunity to hear about innovative data linkage research from across the globe; take part in stimulating workshops; and network with like-minded experts within the field of population data linkage.
The exact date and format of next year’s conference is yet to be confirmed, but we hope to welcome you to Edinburgh in person for the event. IPDLN members will be the first to hear when the dates and theme of the conference are confirmed.
Executive Committee for the 2021-22 IPDLN Conference
- Emma Gordon – IPDLN Co-Director, Committee Co-Chair & Director, ADR UK
- Chris Dibben - IPDLN Co-Director, Committee Co-Chair & Co-Director, ADR Scotland
- Dennis Culhane –Member & Professor of Social Policy, University of Pennsylvania (USA)
- Ruth Gilbert –Member & Professor of Clinical Epidemiology, University College London (UK)
- Kerina Jones – IJPDS Editor, Ex-Officio & Professor of Population Data Science, Swansea University (UK)
- Kim McGrail – Member & Professor of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- Rachael Moorin –Member & Professor of Population Health, Curtin University (Australia)
- Rainer Schnell –Member & Chair for Empirical Social Research, University of Duisburg-Essen (Germany)
- Merran Smith – immediate past Director , Chief Executive, Population Health Research Network (Australia)